TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR << PLAY ON PROMOTION>>
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS AND CONDITIONS”) BEFORE ENTERING THIS
THIS IS A
LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND COCA-COLA REFRESHMENTS MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. (“PROMOTER”)
ESTABLISHING THE TERMS
AND CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH YOU ARE ENTITLED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTION. BY ENTERING THIS
THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- This Promotion is open to all Malaysian citizens, residents, work permit holders, valid Malaysia
pass holders and is valid in Malaysia only.
- If you are below 18 years of age, you may participate in this Promotion only if the written
consent of your parent or legal guardian is obtained and by participating in this Promotion such
consent shall deemed to have been obtained. The
award of any prizes to you in this Promotion shall be subject to the production of the written
consent to the Promoter
who reserves the right not to award any prizes furnished in this Promotion to you in the event such
written consent is not produced.
- Persons ineligible and excluded from this Promotion are: (a) Employees of Promoter and Coca-Cola
Sdn Bhd; Coca-Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch), and their advertising, fulfilment and
Promotion agencies; (b)
Affiliates and subsidiaries and the immediate families (spouses, and parents, siblings, children and
each of their
spouses and household members) of each of (a) and (c) Persons who are prohibited under the laws of
their country of
citizenship, residency or domicile to participate in any games of chance and/or skill, or this
B. Promotion Period
- The Promotion starts from 00:00hrs on 1 August 2022 and ends at 23:59hrs on 30 September 2022
- Any entry not received during the Promotion Period shall be automatically disqualified from
participation. The Promoter is not liable for any lost, delayed or misdirected Entries (as defined
in paragraph C
C. How To Participate
- Buy RM5 of the participating Products ("“Participating Products”") in a single
receipt form the
("Participating Stores”) with the promotion POSM during the Promotion Period. We would advise
keep the receipt as
the proof of purchase (“Proof of Purchase”)
- The Participating Products are as follows:
- Scan the QR code as printed on (i) the Promotion in-store Point of Sale materials; or (ii) log on
- 4. Participants would then be directed to WhatsApp where participants are required to follow the
steps to provide their
Proof of Purchase, full name, email address, telephone number for verification purposes. Thereafter,
required to answer a challenge question. Participants must answer one (1) challenge question
correctly to be listed as a
- Only Printed official receipt with clear details of purchase is accepted. Any manual or written
receipts is not
- Phone data usage to participate in this Promotion may be subject to charges by your service provider
- Each Entry shall be subject to verification by the Promoter and / or its representatives. In the
event that details
are invalid as determined by the Promoter’s sole discretion, the entry will be disqualified.
- Personal information (including images) collected or received from the Participants may be used by
Coca-Cola Bottlers (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd Coca-Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch), and/or their
respective agents and
agencies for the purposes of administering the Promotion, including conducting background check on
identity and verifying their eligibility to participate and receive a prize. By participating in the
Participant explicitly allows the Promoter, Coca-Cola Bottlers (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd Coca-Cola Far
East Limited (Malaysia
Branch) and/or their respective agents and agencies to contact the Participant via the Participant’s
provided for such purpose. The Promoter, Coca-Cola Bottlers (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd., Coca-Cola Far East
Branch) and their respective agencies values all personal information received and shall not
disclose or furnish the
Participant’s personal information to any unrelated third parties (save for their respective agents
and agencies for the
purposes of this Promotion or where required by law). The Promoter shall manage all personal
which contains personal data, according to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
- Entry that is incomplete, illegible, mutilated, altered, duplicated, tampered with, not obtained
contains printing typographical, mechanical or other errors or the printing are unclear or does not
or proof purchase required in the Participant Form is invalid.
- All Entries (including the Proofs of Purchase) submitted become the property of the Promoter and
will not be
- Multiple entries are permitted. Each entry is valid with one (1) Proof of Purchase only.
There is a total of six hundred thirty two (632) Prizes (“Prize”) of the Promotion as follows:
|Lenovo Gaming Laptop
|Play Station 5
|Shopee RM20 Voucher
- The total number and type of Prizes that will be awarded in this Promotion will not exceed those as
paragraph D (1). In participating in this Promotion, the Participant acknowledges and agrees that in
no event will more
than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded.
- Participants will be shortlisted based on quickest time to answer the challenge question.
Participants who fail to
produce the required Proof of Purchase, fail to answer the challenge question correctly, or
information will automatically be disqualified.
All eligible entries from the respective Promotion Duration (as ascribed in the table in
paragraph D(1)) will be
listed (“List”) by the Promoter and sorted in ascending order by time taken to complete an
entry. The top eligible entry
with the quickest time taken to answer the challenge question for the respective Promotion
Duration will be declared
Grand Prize winner. Only one winner can win one (1) Grand Prize.
All subsequent eligible entries for the respective Promotion Duration will be listed
(“List”) by the Promoter and
sorted in ascending order by quickest time taken to complete an entry. Prizes will be
awarded in the sequence as
displayed in Prize Table above.
If a shortlisted entry on the List is disqualified, then the next nearest earlier
eligible entry on the List will be
the substitute winner. For example: the replacement winner for the 3rd eligible participant
would be the 2nd eligible
entry on the List.
- Winners will be notified via Email, WhatsApp text or phone call. Winners shall also be notified by
text or phone call on details of how to claim the Prizes.
- Winners must produce the original Proof of Purchase for Prize collection.
- Prizes are available on an as-is basis and are not transferable, exchangeable or converted to
monetary value. The
Promoter reserves the right not to award any Prizes or any alternative prizes of equal or greater
value, for any reason
whatsoever to any person who fails to meet any stipulated requirement in order to claim the Prize.
- Winners may be required to sign a Participation / Release Agreement in the form required by the
Promoter to claim
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any winner subsequently found to be disqualified, for
whatsoever, with an alternative winner.
- Unless otherwise specified, all Prizes MUST be claimed by 31 October 2022. Prizes not claimed within
date will be forfeited.
- Prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the respective sponsors and third-party vendors,
if any. The
Promoter is not liable for these conditions and the use of Prizes.
- Entries submitted are subject to verification. Any Entry that is illegible, mutilated, altered,
with, not obtained legitimately, contains printing typographical, mechanical or other errors or the
printing is unclear
or does not contain information or Proof of Purchase required in the Entry is invalid.
- The Promoter’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion is final, conclusive and binding.
will be entertained.
F. Other Conditions
- All promotional materials, including details on How to Participate and Prize form part of these
Terms and Conditions.
In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions with any advertising,
promotional or publicity
materials in relation to or in connection with the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall
- The Promoter, Coca-Cola Bottlers (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. and/or Coca-Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia
Branch), are not
and shall not be held responsible for any delay, error or any other problems in the operation of the
Promotion caused by
or arising from breakdown, technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer or
or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail on account of technical problems and /
congestion on the internet and / or at any website or the telecommunication service or a combination
injury or damage to any participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile phone related to
and / or resulting
from participating or downloading materials in or in connection with the Promotion.
- In no event will the Promoter, Coca-Cola Bottlers (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd., Coca-Cola Far East Limited
and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their respective
advertising or Promotion
agencies or their respective officers, directors, employees, members, shareholders, attorneys,
respective and agents
(collectively, "“Affiliates”"), be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any
kind, including but not limited
to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages arising out of any the
acceptance of the Prizes (if selected as winner), or their entry into the Promotion. By entering
into the Promotion,
participants hereby release and agree to hold harmless the Promoter, Coca-Cola Bottlers (Malaysia)
Sdn. Bhd., Coca-Cola
Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch) and their Affiliates from and against any and all rights,
demands, claims, cause of
action, losses, damages, costs and expenses whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise,
whether in whole or in
part, and whether directly or indirectly.
- The Promoter, Coca-Cola Bottlers (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd., Coca-Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch)
Affiliates make no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to,
the implied warranties
of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any of the Prizes. Without limiting the
generality of the
foregoing or anything in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter, Coca-Cola Bottlers (Malaysia)
Sdn. Bhd., Coca-Cola
Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch) and their Affiliates are not liable for any defect in the Prizes.
For the avoidance
of doubt, no provision in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as limiting the liability of
any party for death
or personal injury caused by such party’s negligence or any liability which cannot be excluded under
the laws of
- Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, add, replace, vary
and / or modify
these Terms and Conditions without giving prior notice. Entry into this Promotion confirms
acceptance of these Terms and
Conditions and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto, which
shall be final and
binding in all respects.
- This Promotion and the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia. The parties
herby submit to
the exclusive jurisdictions of the courts in Malaysia.
- The Promoter is Coca-Cola Refreshments Malaysia Sdn. Bhd., whose principal place of business is at
Level 15, Menara
Lien Hoe, Persiaran Tropicana, 47410 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
- For details, refer to in-store point of sale materials to scan the QR Code or go to https://bit.ly/3PFaZNm for
Promotion link logon or call 03-6206 0825 (Monday- Friday, between 9:00 am and 5:00pm, excluding
public holidays). All
calls to this number from your phone may be subjected to airtime charges by your service provider.